Digital Marketing Live Class: Google Search Ads from Start to Finish
Google Search Ads: How To Set it Up Like a Pro
On Saturday, 27th April, we had a live session with our candidates who learnt how to create their Google Search ads for the first time in Lekki, Lagos.
We discovered that the Search patterns of Nigerian around Digital marketing is all about training, courses, certification, even some searched for free training.
What is Google Search Ads:
Search advertising, also known as paid search advertising, Google advertising, and search engine marketing, is a marketing technique that places online advertisements in search engine results. … You can also tell the search engine the maximum amount you’re willing to pay when somebody clicks on your ad.
- Sign in to your AdWords account, now Google ads account.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- Click the + Campaign drop-down menu and select Search Network only
- Enter your domain and the language corresponding to the pages you want your ads to target.
- Set your Campaign settings- Campaign name, Budget, etc
- Move to the Ad set settings- Adset name etc
- Move to the Ad setting- Headline 1, Headline 2, Headline 3, URL, Description 1, Description 2, Display path (formally, Display URL)
- Finally, Add your Keywords- You click on Tool, then Planning, to get the Keyword Planner Tool for proper Keyword research
- Then Boom! Your Ads will go under review which might take 5mins-48hours or so.
Want To Learn Digital Marketing? 27 Google Adwords Terms You Need To Know!: