Content Marketing: 6 Strategies To Generate More Leads And Close More Deals
Content marketing quick wins to improve your returns on investment (RIO)
Content Marketing is a unique strategy organization venture in, to boost their sales and increase revenue. Marketing has been in existence since Adam, it still prevails in today’s business world. Over the years, organizations come up with different strategies to market their products and services. Marketing in the business world needs a lot of effort, geared towards making sure these marketing strategies yield positive returns. However, most marketers or organizations find it difficult to measure which of these channels are really converting. With the advent of technology, companies have been leveraging on the internet as a means of boosting sales and generating more leads with content marketing being the connecting pipe.
Content Marketing is an organic means of attracting traffics to your website, attracting the right prospects to your business, contents do not cost much to create, all that is needed is your hard work and proper research, making sure you are writing what your prospects are really looking for. Inserting the proper keywords is a priority and overstuffing of keywords is a bad practice for a content marketer. More optimise contents on a business website will improve its SERP (search engine result page) ranking in organic searches across major search engines.
With These Six Content Marketing Strategies, You Can Increase Your Leads And Sales
1. Engaging Contents: having content that will keep people on your site, will increase your leads and certainly improve your sales and improve ROI as well. A longer session on the site tells they are finding it engaging and interesting and possibly increases the number of people signing up to get more offers from your business.
2. Be a problem solver: what is the aim of a business website? A user visits your site to learn. Giving them what they really want will certainly let them believe in your business and see you as an authority. Make sure your users get what they really searched for. Reports have it that, before a consumer make a decision on product purchase; they go online to make their researches, compare prices and reviews about such product.
Reports have it that, before a consumer make a decision on product purchase; they go online to make their researches, compare prices and reviews about such product.
3. Be responsive: once a user signs up, be fast to respond, because you have to nurture them to close a deal, you keep them delighted, so they can keep promoting your business to others both traditionally and digitally. This implies spread of positive word of mouth, as they are helping you market your business for free.
4. Block all leakages: Blocking leakages are very important on your website, making sure your website navigational menus are properly placed at the right (conspicuous) places and with the right colors, website users bounce off easily when they find it difficult to navigate through a website. A responsive and mobile friendly website is a powerful tool to make your contents get to the right people.
5. Have a clear CTA: a call to action is telling your users to do what you want them to do on the site, the aim of your business is to increase revenue. The “sign up form” shouldn’t be too long, vital information that include name, email and phone numbers are the best ways to get leads easily.
6. Time: attention span is short, make sure you hit the nail on its head early enough; this might keep your potential readers interested from the very first paragraph. Who knows, it just might be what your readers need at that very moment.